In return (usually within 24-48 hours) I will give you an estimated delivery date & arrange to take a deposit.
SCULPTURE TYPE (See order form for size & pose options)
Standard Smooth – Suitable for dogs that have smooth short fur (including ears) & solid, patched or spotty colouring.
Standard Textured – Suitable for dogs with feathered ears or wire, curly, wavy or longer body coat fur & any colouring including brindle, merle or roan
Small Leaping – Any dog leaping over an agility jump, fly ball jump or hay bale
Other poses & sizes by request
I pride myself on offering an individual, customer focused service so please do talk to me about your requirements
- STEP BY STEP WORKING PROCESS
- Order form + photos received
- Liaison regarding personality, special features or requests etc.
- Delivery date, booking reference/proforma invoice issued & deposit taken
- Model preparations begin
- Prior to the final bake I will send you photos of the model for your feedback. With complex commissions I may also send update photos earlier in the creation for your feedback
- Any appropriate amendments are made
- Final ‘bake’ of the model
- Final model photos are emailed for approval
- Balancing payment required
- Model dispatched after payment received